social spark Aisling Beatha: NEW HOME!

Comments

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, however short, and find something that interests and blesses you.

The tabs just below will take you to posts of particular topics. So if you are looking for my posts on food, fitness or creativity, you will find them there. You will also find my posts on thankfulness or other more contemplative posts, as well as a set of posts with traditional blessings from a number of different cultures.

You can find posts with labels not included in that list via the labels list over in the sidebar.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

NEW HOME!

Here I am in my new home on the web.
Much as I LURVED Typepad and dream of returning there one day, our current financial position meant cutting all non essentials, and typepad was one of them.

So here I am, blogging for free at Blogger.

Might take me a while to get used to it, but I'm sure it will soon feel like home.

Many many blessings to everyone who has managed to find me here. If you have any problems reading or commenting please let me know.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're here, Zoe. Sorry about the whole finance thing, but you're doing the best thing by cutting nonessentials. Just don't forget to save all your typepad blog content before it's gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. blessings to u too Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Zoe! I LOVE the pink! *muah*
    Twinkling for Jesus,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...