social spark Aisling Beatha: Always an Adventure

Comments

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, however short, and find something that interests and blesses you.

The tabs just below will take you to posts of particular topics. So if you are looking for my posts on food, fitness or creativity, you will find them there. You will also find my posts on thankfulness or other more contemplative posts, as well as a set of posts with traditional blessings from a number of different cultures.

You can find posts with labels not included in that list via the labels list over in the sidebar.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Always an Adventure

Well, it's always an adventure around here.
Earlier my dad came over to take my two boys (12 and 15) out for a round of golf. Youngest has been feeling ill the last few days with tonsillitis but said he was fine this morning! hmmmm!

A while later I got a phone call from my eldest son on my dad's phone.
To tell me they were on their way home because youngest had passed out on the golf course!
Great huh?

Anyway, they're back now and he seems fine, no ill effects other than a bit of a bloody nose. He has had a couple of nasty nose bleeds the last few nights, so probably when he fell, he dislodged something and it bled again. The boys are supposed to have golf lesson tomorrow. think only eldest will be going somehow! And it was one of their golf instructors who sorted them out and made sure he was ok.

Oh BTW, HELLO ROB!

1 comment:

  1. Well that must of been... a very weird phone call! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...