social spark Aisling Beatha: WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

Comments

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, however short, and find something that interests and blesses you.

The tabs just below will take you to posts of particular topics. So if you are looking for my posts on food, fitness or creativity, you will find them there. You will also find my posts on thankfulness or other more contemplative posts, as well as a set of posts with traditional blessings from a number of different cultures.

You can find posts with labels not included in that list via the labels list over in the sidebar.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

Was going to take a new photo for this week, because the weather is so good, but I can't find the camera, so here is an old shot.

This is my friend Ello, who got married yesterday!
HAPPY DAY ELLO! See you on W@H soon?

Leave a comment and a Mr linky to your wordless Wednesday. Go check out other Wordless Wednesday posts too.




16 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your friend and thanks for stopping by. Great photo. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to your friend. Hope her day was a happy one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my Wordless Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your friend. Lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to a happy life for Ello! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and best wishes to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ello looks too young to be marrying. Congratulations to her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun to look into the past. (And realize why I love the present!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting my site....I'll take hugs any day!
    Blessings on your WW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, happy day Ello!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best wishes to your friend!
    Thanks for stopping by my WW!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The camera was in my man-bag but is now on the dining room table. Better late than never :-) .

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an exciting day. I hope she is having her fairytale come true. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...