social spark Aisling Beatha: WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

Comments

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, however short, and find something that interests and blesses you.

The tabs just below will take you to posts of particular topics. So if you are looking for my posts on food, fitness or creativity, you will find them there. You will also find my posts on thankfulness or other more contemplative posts, as well as a set of posts with traditional blessings from a number of different cultures.

You can find posts with labels not included in that list via the labels list over in the sidebar.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!


The photo says it all this week.
From a local Victorian Museum!
'Nuff Said?

If you are a fellow Wordless Wednesday participant please sign the Mr Linky, and whether you participate or not please leave a comment.

23 comments:

  1. that's a good!! i could use that in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm saving that one for one the boys are older! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanging that in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm gonna keep this one for later . . .lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids are a little young to understand that post yet ... but, it is something my parents probably wanted to share with me & my siblings very often!

    My niece's name is Zoe. Beautiful name!

    peace, Villager

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is good. I need to remember that when my boys are older. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha! that's really funny! great one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That made me giggle :) Happy Day to you, Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Say it sister! Say it loud!lol I said it to mine, I think just last night!;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMEN SISTA....great saying...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! Happy WW, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well said - huzzah! Now if I could only get it to work on mine. Visit my blog at High Strangeness Altoona or go directly to my Wordless post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute :) I need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE IT!! Wish I had that in my house. To prepare for the future, you know. My oldest is only 10, but I suppose it's never too early...

    ReplyDelete
  15. No kids here but one for my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yeah...I identify.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hil-ar-i-ous!
    LOL!
    It's the best!
    GREAT WW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. *lol* I've seen that before and its always funny

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...