4 packets (1 box) of boil in the bag fish in sauce
Tin of Sweetcorn
Tin or two of tuna
Instant Mashed potato, made up with butter and milk added.
1 packet dry stuffing mix
1. Cook the boil in the bag fish and the peas in a large pan of water.
2. Take each packet of fish from the pan, one at a time.
3. Cut the packet with scissors and pour the contents into the dish.
4. Flake the fish with a fork.
5. Open and drain a tin of sweetcorn.
6. Mix the sweetcorn into the fish and sauce mixture.
7. Drain the peas.
8. Add the peas to the fish and sauce mixture and mix in.
9. Open and drain the tins of tuna.
10. Flake the tuna with a fork over the top of the fish in sauce mixture.
11. Season well with freshly ground salt and pepper.
12. make up enough instant mash to cover your dish, according to the instructions on the packet, using milk and butter for creaminess.
13. Top the fish mixture with the mash.
14. Dot with tiny pieces of butter.
15. Take a packet of dry stuffing mix.
16. And sprinkle over the top of the mash.
17. Pop this into the oven . . .
18. . . . Until it looks like this.
EDITED TO ADD: Nope, Anna, the three photo recipes that are on here, I did with my eldest son a few weeks ago and the photos have been sitting on the computer ever since. Haven't got around to making the posts. Figured today was an ideal opportunity. If you look back through today's posts you will find the other two.