social spark Aisling Beatha: Wordless Wednesday

Comments

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, however short, and find something that interests and blesses you.

The tabs just below will take you to posts of particular topics. So if you are looking for my posts on food, fitness or creativity, you will find them there. You will also find my posts on thankfulness or other more contemplative posts, as well as a set of posts with traditional blessings from a number of different cultures.

You can find posts with labels not included in that list via the labels list over in the sidebar.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

I believe one of these lovely ladies is my grandmother on my father's side, but he might have to fill me in!

14 comments:

  1. Well it's obvious all three ladies are related! Old photos are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean, we have no history? Our history just goes back and blends in with YOUR history! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old photos are SO cool! Make sure you write down on the back of the picture who everyone is when you find out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Old photos are cool too! My Mom has a bunch of them since she does Genealogy. I always wish I could to back in time to really learn about my ancesters.. what they really tbought about certain things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mystery of old family photos. I'm sure there are great stories that go with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like the good old days. happy ww

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love looking back at history and seeing photos in the family tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful photo and keepsake of your history!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely old shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely old photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool! I love old photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's definitely a treasure of a photo! Happy and blessed WW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice treasure of a memory.

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...