social spark Aisling Beatha: The Simple Woman's DayBook

Comments

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, however short, and find something that interests and blesses you.

The tabs just below will take you to posts of particular topics. So if you are looking for my posts on food, fitness or creativity, you will find them there. You will also find my posts on thankfulness or other more contemplative posts, as well as a set of posts with traditional blessings from a number of different cultures.

You can find posts with labels not included in that list via the labels list over in the sidebar.

Monday, September 22, 2008

The Simple Woman's DayBook

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
FOR TODAY, Monday 22nd September...
Outside My Window...
It's a bit of a dull day today, wish the sun was shining like it did over the weekend, that was nice.

I am thinking....
That if I really want to make some more blog posts this week, I should plan ahead, and maybe even get some of my meme answers written today while I have the time.

From the Learning rooms....
We don't home school, BUT I have JUST started doing the Disciple Bible Study. Today is the first day. 34 weeks of intensive study, I hope I'm going to eb able to keep up!


I am thankful for...
Oh so many things, but I lurve my new computer with Vista, and my new printer (we got a kodak because the ink costs less than half what our last one cost).

From the kitchen...
lots of dishes need washing and the sink needs a good clean. I'm going to try and do a deal with my son when he gets home in a minute, that he do the dishes and I'll clean the sink, with the deal being that if he moans about it we do it the other way around, which I know he won't like!

I am wearing...
Green cargo pants, black and white top.

I am creating...
I made a few hand made cards last week. I want to get some more of those made this week. I also need to get some cakes baked to take to church family camp with us. One of the things we are doing is having cakes with our drinks after the meeting with a pot for people to put a donation towards my trip to Belarus next to it. I figure I'd better at least make a couple of cakes.

I am going...
to BELARUS, did I mention that? Heeheee, I am so darned excited! And I discovered over the weekend, that the other lady from our area who is going works with a guy from our church! how
cool is that!

I am reading...
My Bible for Disciple and lots of craft magazines and weight watchers cookbooks.

I am hoping...
for the tax disc for my new car to turn up today so that I can go fetch it tomorrow evening! I still can't quite believe how God just dropped this in our laps like this.

I am hearing...
The tv on loud in the other room, yes, son has got home!


Around the house...
Need to get that sink cleaned and train the rest of the family to clean every last scrap of leftovers from the plates before putting them into the sink. Sadly hubby is just as bad at this as the kids, especially if it's in a pan, he just tosses it in the sink with everything else and then I get to clear the gunk from the blocked up sink!

One of my favourite things...
Is thinking about just how much Daddy God loves me! We spent some quiet time during worship on Sunday, just sitting in his presence and I couldn't stop smiling.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
My first Why Weight + session (a local NHS run weight loss clinic type thing), my first Operation Christmas child school assembly of the season, then Church camp! Whooopppeeeeee!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Hi Dad!

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So, head over to the Simnple Woman's main page by clicking on her image above, and check out all the other daybook writers.
Please sign My Mr Linky and leave a comment, before you go and I'll visit back if I haven't already visited.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed reading your daybook.

    ~blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your good wishes for my MRI. I posted an update in the comments. It's over, Praise the Lord, for that!

    How exciting to be going to Belarus! Is it a missions trip?

    Do you use rubber stamps to decorate your cards, or paper and embellishments like scrapbook pages? I don't have the patience but I love to look at the ones others have made. You should post some pictures when you get a chance.

    Have a lovely week and rally those lads in your household to keep the sink gunk-free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog today :) And for the congrats! I also LOVE making homemade cards.

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...