social spark Aisling Beatha: Wordless Wednesday

Comments

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, however short, and find something that interests and blesses you.

The tabs just below will take you to posts of particular topics. So if you are looking for my posts on food, fitness or creativity, you will find them there. You will also find my posts on thankfulness or other more contemplative posts, as well as a set of posts with traditional blessings from a number of different cultures.

You can find posts with labels not included in that list via the labels list over in the sidebar.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

I spotted a photo on someone's blog of their child dressed up and someone had said they looked quite Victorian. I promised I would share the photos of US dressed up in Victorian costume for a local event, but now I can't remember who it was.
Anyway, in the hope you'll see them, whoever you are, here they are.


I don't know if you can see the look on her face, but if you know her, this is sooo funny.

So, a not so wordless Wednesday but I hope you enjoy.
Go to the main Wordless Wednesday page and you'll be able to check out all the other participants.
Oh and check back here tomorrow for "Tell me Thursday" where people explain the stories behind their Wordless Wednesday photos.

5 comments:

  1. Neat pics! It looks like fun! I love getting to see places, people, etc. according to their period. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love period festivals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I remember dressing up Victorian once for a "tea" at church. It was a fundraiser. You all look very authentic.

    Thanks for stopping by my WW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! When I was a kid, I used to dress up in just about anything that fancied me. We would raid our mom's and dad's closets to get our outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...