social spark Aisling Beatha: CPAP Diaries 3

Comments

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, however short, and find something that interests and blesses you.

The tabs just below will take you to posts of particular topics. So if you are looking for my posts on food, fitness or creativity, you will find them there. You will also find my posts on thankfulness or other more contemplative posts, as well as a set of posts with traditional blessings from a number of different cultures.

You can find posts with labels not included in that list via the labels list over in the sidebar.

Monday, January 26, 2009

CPAP Diaries 3


Bit by bit I WILL get there!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Zoe, you will get there. It took me a month or so to get used to mine ... I'd wake up in the middle of the night and find that I had unhooked the mask. But eventually, I got used to it, and now ... I wouldn't even consider sleeping without it.

    I am so glad you were able to convince a doctor that there was a problem. Mine went undiagnoised until I started having problems with my heart. After many tests, a sleep study was suggested, and that is exactly what was wrong. Mine was severe, like yours ... 150 times in an hours.

    My doctor says alot of people give up and dont' use their machines. Please dont' give up, Zoe. I know you are only a few days in, and even in a month or so, you'll wonder if you'll ever get used to it. But you will. Keep in mind, this machine is literally saving your life. Over the long term, it is adding years to life.

    Hang in there, friend. I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...