social spark Aisling Beatha: CPAP Diaries Part 1

Comments

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, however short, and find something that interests and blesses you.

The tabs just below will take you to posts of particular topics. So if you are looking for my posts on food, fitness or creativity, you will find them there. You will also find my posts on thankfulness or other more contemplative posts, as well as a set of posts with traditional blessings from a number of different cultures.

You can find posts with labels not included in that list via the labels list over in the sidebar.

Friday, January 23, 2009

CPAP Diaries Part 1


I GOT MY MACHINE.
So I thought I'd do a video blog. More of those to come.

Watch out for an update tomorrow on how my night went.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...