social spark Aisling Beatha: CPAP update!

Comments

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, however short, and find something that interests and blesses you.

The tabs just below will take you to posts of particular topics. So if you are looking for my posts on food, fitness or creativity, you will find them there. You will also find my posts on thankfulness or other more contemplative posts, as well as a set of posts with traditional blessings from a number of different cultures.

You can find posts with labels not included in that list via the labels list over in the sidebar.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CPAP update!

I am tired this morning!

Last night I got through an hour and 15 minutes before my mask leaked and woke me up!
But after that I just couldn't get it to sit right again, so it was leaking after just 12 or 13 minutes, and I have a 10 minute settling period, so only 2 or 3 of those were at normal pressure.

After dealing with that a few times I gave up.

And I am already falling asleep at the computer desk, and it's only 10 to 9. BUT I was up earlier than usual because 14 year old spent the night on sofa because he's ill, and hubby slept on other sofa. Hubby had to head to work early, so I had to take over watching son. he's now on big sofa and asleep again. The small sofa is too small for me to sleep on.

BUT for this tiredness to be UNUSUAL compared to the last week at least, that means the last week I've actually been having more energy than I had been! And thinking about it, YES, I have been aware of that. Not back to normal, not by a long shot, but certainly a little bit more than I had become used to. This is progress! I will take and celebrate every little bit of progress I can get.

Hopefully when son wakes up he'll be well enough for me to nip upstairs later for a nap with machine on.
Hey, maybe I'll take video camera with me, so you can see how I have things set up.

1 comment:

  1. Zoe, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your well-wishes for my son.

    I see by visiting you today that you are not well, either. I do hope you and your family will soon be better!

    I hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...