social spark Aisling Beatha: Biscuit Man

Comments

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, however short, and find something that interests and blesses you.

The tabs just below will take you to posts of particular topics. So if you are looking for my posts on food, fitness or creativity, you will find them there. You will also find my posts on thankfulness or other more contemplative posts, as well as a set of posts with traditional blessings from a number of different cultures.

You can find posts with labels not included in that list via the labels list over in the sidebar.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Biscuit Man

Cheaper Than Therapy
PhotoStory Friday


Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek
A Thousand Words Thursday is about posting a picture that is powerful, that expresses emotion, and that speaks volumes to you.
Photostory Friday is where you Post photo(s) that YOU took and simply tell the story behind it. Explain why you pressed the shutter button, what memory it invokes, what we don't know, why you love it or why you don't. Any subject. Humor and sarcasm; always optional. The shot doesn't have to be technically or creatively perfect; life isn't.
Yes, he really is made out of biscuit!
It was in the window of a bakery in Antwerp in Belgium. I went to Antwerp to baptise a friend of mine who lives over there. It brings back good memories.
If you want to participate in A Thousand Words Thursday or Photostory Friday head on over to Cheaper Than Therapy by clicking on the 1000 words Thursday banner at the top of this post or to What Works For Us by clicking on the Photostory Friday banner.

12 comments:

  1. How cool is that!!

    I love foodie sculptures, I'm less likely to eat them!!!

    Happy ATWT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool!

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/lovin-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm.... that's my kind of art! Stuff you can eat!

    Happy ATWT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, he's amazing. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! I want to look at him, but I also want to eat his feet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow he is so cool! Thanks for sharing!

    Happy ATWT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazes me what people with patience can make... happy atwt

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one huge biscuit!
    I suppose it won't be worth eating by the time it is finished with!

    Glad you like Minehead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is really a neat looking shop. Did you go in and buy any goodies? I am not sure I could have resisted the temptation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks so very cool

    Great photo friday.

    I would like to invite you to take part in my post on tuesday, it's called tell a joke Tuesday. so if you know any jokes then feel free to join in.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cool! What time it must have taken to create. Looks like a fun bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very interesting. Here’s my photo story happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...