social spark Aisling Beatha: SORRY

Comments

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, however short, and find something that interests and blesses you.

The tabs just below will take you to posts of particular topics. So if you are looking for my posts on food, fitness or creativity, you will find them there. You will also find my posts on thankfulness or other more contemplative posts, as well as a set of posts with traditional blessings from a number of different cultures.

You can find posts with labels not included in that list via the labels list over in the sidebar.

Monday, August 08, 2011

SORRY

I know it has been a while since I posted but life has been pretty chaotic.
With our eldest home for the summer I have lost my craft room and so there has been no crafting going on.  With the disruption that comes with having an extra one home I haven't done any photo recipes.  Add to that the fact that we spent a week on vacation (video coming up) and the fact that last week my dad was rushed into hospital and is awaiting more test results this week, but does know there is a part of his spine missing with something else in its place.

 and you have for one non blogger for a while.

So here you are, a few holiday videos First, where we stayed:


the beach:



and the mirror maze at Wookey hole:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...