social spark Aisling Beatha: Bible Story Props and Costume Tutorials

Comments

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, however short, and find something that interests and blesses you.

The tabs just below will take you to posts of particular topics. So if you are looking for my posts on food, fitness or creativity, you will find them there. You will also find my posts on thankfulness or other more contemplative posts, as well as a set of posts with traditional blessings from a number of different cultures.

You can find posts with labels not included in that list via the labels list over in the sidebar.

Friday, October 05, 2012

Bible Story Props and Costume Tutorials

This is my day five post for the "31 days of blogging in October" challenge.  I am blogging 31 days of Children's Ministry.  To find links to all the other days (as they get posted) go to DAY 1.  Today I am just going to share links to some bible props and costumes that I have shared in the past.


Pin It


Those are just the step by step tutorials that I have shared.  I will be sharing a very simple but new one later in the month when I can get the photo of it in action, a set of prison bars for the story of the Christians praying for Paul when he was in prison.


You can check out the sites I link up to over in my sidebar. Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or all my craft projects indexed on one page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...