social spark Aisling Beatha: Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine

Comments

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, however short, and find something that interests and blesses you.

The tabs just below will take you to posts of particular topics. So if you are looking for my posts on food, fitness or creativity, you will find them there. You will also find my posts on thankfulness or other more contemplative posts, as well as a set of posts with traditional blessings from a number of different cultures.

You can find posts with labels not included in that list via the labels list over in the sidebar.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine

This is the sewing machine that I have and use.  I was blessed to be able to get it while it was on offer right after my other machine finally gave up and completely seized beyond repair.



Pin It

I made the video the first time I came to use it and it has proved very popular.  I recently made a follow up as I realised the bobbin threading in that original video was both unclear and slightly inaccurate.  Below is the corrected way to do it which I hope is a bit clearer.



If you have bought a Singer 4423 or are considering one and have any questions please ask and I will do my best to respond.


You can check out the sites I link up to over in my sidebar. Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...