social spark Aisling Beatha: SketchNotes at Church

Comments

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, however short, and find something that interests and blesses you.

The tabs just below will take you to posts of particular topics. So if you are looking for my posts on food, fitness or creativity, you will find them there. You will also find my posts on thankfulness or other more contemplative posts, as well as a set of posts with traditional blessings from a number of different cultures.

You can find posts with labels not included in that list via the labels list over in the sidebar.

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

SketchNotes at Church

I'm new to the idea of sketch notes and I need a bit of practice, but I had fun with them at church tonight.

I've been struggling with CPAP therapy the last few nights and didn't have the energy to stand and sing, so I sat and sang and sketch noted.

Sketch Notes Tuesday of Prayer Week


Pin It

Sketch Notes Tuesday of Prayer Week

Two things.  I find it difficult to draw the icons the way I would want them, when drawing fast enough to be making sketchnotes. And secondly, while I love lettering, I seem to only be able to do two or three fonts from memory.

I'm hoping both of those improve with time.


You can check out the sites I link up to over in my sidebar. Before you go, why not check out my recipes index page, or my craft projects index page, I am sure you will find something there to interest you.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...